Designed for people of all ages and fitness levels, the Pilates Method is a low-impact exercise system that improves strength and flexibility for the whole body.
The Gyrotonic Expansion System is an exercise modality that guides users to simultaneously stretch and strengthen muscles and tendons while also articulating and mobilizing joints.
The Feldenkrais Method is a form of somatic education that uses gentle movement and directed attention to improve movement and enhance human functioning.
Pilates, GYROTONIC® and FELDENKRAIS® methods are unique systems of movement education. They all incorporate mind-body movement integration, and improve balance, coordination, strength and ﬂexibility. Key beneﬁts include:
- Improved strength and awareness of core muscles
- Improved posture and alignment
- Increased range of motion and ﬂexiblity
- Better balance and coordination
- Reduce tension from stress and overuse
- Relief from chronic problems relating to soft tissue injuries
- Improved athletic, dance and recreational performance
Have a question? I would love to hear from you.
Zoom Sessions Available